About "Shine On You Crazy Diamond"
Listening to Pink Floyd right now. A song called "Shine on you crazy Diamond". Its an awesomely inspiring song. Completely overwhelms me. The way the guitarring starts off from an initial slow tempo and the way the song eases into the lyrics, its just absolutely out of this world. The lyrics are also amazing. The experience is very surreal!
The whole experience just makes me forget about everything and I just get lost in the music. The song does have a touch of melancholy in it and being a very sensitive and a sentimental FOOL, I love savouring such a music and that too in loneliness.
Ooh this music just wrings the blood out of my heart.
The whole experience just makes me forget about everything and I just get lost in the music. The song does have a touch of melancholy in it and being a very sensitive and a sentimental FOOL, I love savouring such a music and that too in loneliness.
Ooh this music just wrings the blood out of my heart.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home