My Wants..(my thoughts)
I want to...
1. Own a house of my own in Mumbai. (Soon to be realized)
2. Have lots of money to spend. (Never to be realized)
3. Marry the only daughter of a rich man. (Wishful thinking)
4. Have recognition at work. (I'm getting there)
5. Go to Germany and visit Corinna. (Desire)
6. Own a house in Marine Drive in Mumbai. (Something to strive for)
7. Visit Australia. (Fun)
8. Be completely independant financially. (No too far ahead)
9. Sleep on a warm cosy bed. (My need right now..been awake for quite a while)
10. Embrace my Mom-Dad and cry on their shoulders and tell them how much I love them. (Heart-felt feeling)
11. Be at my friend's wedding taking place right now. (Yet another one falls prey)
12. Become a good cook(er). (Surprisingly, I am one !!) :D
13. Walk on the sea-shore alone and reminesce. (Have done it quite a few times)
14. Share my deepest darkest secrets with someone whom I can trust. (I've got lots of things to say)
15. Make a difference to somebody's life so that THAT SOMEONE remembers me all his/her life even after I am gone. (Worth dying for)
1. Own a house of my own in Mumbai. (Soon to be realized)
2. Have lots of money to spend. (Never to be realized)
3. Marry the only daughter of a rich man. (Wishful thinking)
4. Have recognition at work. (I'm getting there)
5. Go to Germany and visit Corinna. (Desire)
6. Own a house in Marine Drive in Mumbai. (Something to strive for)
7. Visit Australia. (Fun)
8. Be completely independant financially. (No too far ahead)
9. Sleep on a warm cosy bed. (My need right now..been awake for quite a while)
10. Embrace my Mom-Dad and cry on their shoulders and tell them how much I love them. (Heart-felt feeling)
11. Be at my friend's wedding taking place right now. (Yet another one falls prey)
12. Become a good cook(er). (Surprisingly, I am one !!) :D
13. Walk on the sea-shore alone and reminesce. (Have done it quite a few times)
14. Share my deepest darkest secrets with someone whom I can trust. (I've got lots of things to say)
15. Make a difference to somebody's life so that THAT SOMEONE remembers me all his/her life even after I am gone. (Worth dying for)


1 Comments:
:)
Good luck.
Post a Comment
<< Home