Back To The Grind!!!
After a whole week of festivities, enjoyment, holidays and fun, its back to work now. But I still feel tired and sleepy thanks to the hectic Saturday and Sunday. The whole of Saturday was spent in searching for a good "2-BHK" (two bedroom, hall, kitchen is the expansion of that). After that it was "spending-sometime-with-friends" thingy. A friend of mine was leaving for Paris and spent the night at his place and went to leave him at the airport. This was early morning at 3.00
The experience of spending time with friends made me kinda feel lonesome. The result was that I drove down all the way upto Marine Drive from Andheri and spent the time reminiscing and contemplating a whole lot of things. Soon I realized that I had to get home to leave my sis at the airport. Yes you read it right airport again! But only this time it was the domestic airport. Drove back from marine drive, reached home, freshened up and left again.
The final result being no sleep whatsoever at night. Hence the tiredness. Despite this, I'm quite enthusiastic about today, because today's gonna be the D-day for me regarding my "looooooong impending" US trip. Lets hope things work out in my favour.
The experience of spending time with friends made me kinda feel lonesome. The result was that I drove down all the way upto Marine Drive from Andheri and spent the time reminiscing and contemplating a whole lot of things. Soon I realized that I had to get home to leave my sis at the airport. Yes you read it right airport again! But only this time it was the domestic airport. Drove back from marine drive, reached home, freshened up and left again.
The final result being no sleep whatsoever at night. Hence the tiredness. Despite this, I'm quite enthusiastic about today, because today's gonna be the D-day for me regarding my "looooooong impending" US trip. Lets hope things work out in my favour.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home