Sunday, December 11, 2005

Back After A Loooong Break.

I'm Back. Oh Yes I am. I know its been a long while since I posted any blog. There's so much happening that it had been very difficult to keep up pace with it. I'm in the US of A. In sunny Florida, hurricane country, some might call it. :-) But frankly the hurricane season's over. And thank god its over. And thank god all the more because I'm here after the hurricane season. Its my first blog post from the US. And also you know what? I'm in the kitchen, cooking dinner, connected wirelessly to the net and blogging! Wow talk about technology.

1 Comments:

Blogger PradeepS said...

Hi Ram ,
Florida ! Thats a nice place to be in .How was xmas out there ? Must have been wonderful.Good to hear you have been cooking :).Need any tips from me ? :)
Will keep in touch with your blog.
Cheers,
Pradeep

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 at 3:07:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home