Is it still the new year???
I cant believe that already 19 (maybe more...depends on when you read this blog post) days have gone in the new year and I thought it was just "a couple of days back" that I had gone to a fantastic club in Dallas to celebrate the new year. Wow no wonder time really flies!!
My current US trip seems to be ridden with lotsa travel. First it was New York to meet a recent chat friend of mine. That was during Christmas. For the New Year's eve I'd been to Dallas to meet my engineering college friends. Imagine, I've been friends with them for almost 10 years now...WOW. The 10 of us have never ever lost touch. Man! We should get some prize for it. No its just a passing thought there's no greater prize than our friendship.
Coming back to my US travel. The most recent one was to Columbus where I met my "Langoti-yaar". He is one of only 2 people whom I've known since I was a kid going to Kindergarten.
And I definitely know that there is a San Diego trip definitely on the cards. And by the end of next month, it will be time to go back HOME! Gosh, I miss home, miss mom-dad, miss my Mumbai friends, miss Mumbai, miss my Car. And if I start mentioning everything I miss, I'll run out of space here.
Anyways, looking forward to tomorrow...Why?? You ask. Its Friday buddy and the weekend's almost here. Ciao!
My current US trip seems to be ridden with lotsa travel. First it was New York to meet a recent chat friend of mine. That was during Christmas. For the New Year's eve I'd been to Dallas to meet my engineering college friends. Imagine, I've been friends with them for almost 10 years now...WOW. The 10 of us have never ever lost touch. Man! We should get some prize for it. No its just a passing thought there's no greater prize than our friendship.
Coming back to my US travel. The most recent one was to Columbus where I met my "Langoti-yaar". He is one of only 2 people whom I've known since I was a kid going to Kindergarten.
And I definitely know that there is a San Diego trip definitely on the cards. And by the end of next month, it will be time to go back HOME! Gosh, I miss home, miss mom-dad, miss my Mumbai friends, miss Mumbai, miss my Car. And if I start mentioning everything I miss, I'll run out of space here.
Anyways, looking forward to tomorrow...Why?? You ask. Its Friday buddy and the weekend's almost here. Ciao!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home