Drunk Ramblings
Posting this when I'm not very but a bit drunk. I know what I'm writing but my head is still spinnin around. Its an awesome feeling being slightly drunk but still conscious of what you are doing.
Have got drunk here drinking wine but its almost a whole bottle and I'm absolutely enjoying the feeling. There's a ton of things that I want to write about but afraid, it might be read by people who I dont want!
Alchohol always makes me a bit depressed, makes me think about the things I could have achieved but havent. Makes me think about other people who are more talented, more hard working than me. Makes me feel that I'm just an insignificant being on this earth born just to die.
Sometimes I do think what it would feel to be dead! I mean would I still feel my body, feel pain, happiness, sorrow, feel drunk, feel vibrant, feel ecstatic?? I fear what would be the experience of death.
God! Just let me know "feel" death.
Have got drunk here drinking wine but its almost a whole bottle and I'm absolutely enjoying the feeling. There's a ton of things that I want to write about but afraid, it might be read by people who I dont want!
Alchohol always makes me a bit depressed, makes me think about the things I could have achieved but havent. Makes me think about other people who are more talented, more hard working than me. Makes me feel that I'm just an insignificant being on this earth born just to die.
Sometimes I do think what it would feel to be dead! I mean would I still feel my body, feel pain, happiness, sorrow, feel drunk, feel vibrant, feel ecstatic?? I fear what would be the experience of death.
God! Just let me know "feel" death.


1 Comments:
Hey, I think this is a brilliant post. You write pretty well too. Writing while being half drunk half conscious must be an interesting experience :-). And btw, happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home