Tuesday, November 01, 2005

~~~~My Best MockCAT Till Date~~~~

Sunday was the MockCAT again. Although this time around I didnt do well in English, my Maths and DI scores are pretty decent. Maths was sooooo easy, I could'nt believe it. I surprised myself by attempting 16 Questions in 25 minutes with 13 correct answers. That makes it a net score of 12...My highest ever. In DI too my accuracy was 80% (8/10), but the problem was the time. Took almost an hour to solve 10 questions. Pathetic speed.

If last-time I'd done extremely well in English, this time was the exact opposite. English let me down pretty badly. Actually, I have no one to blame but myself. Since I'd given 1 hour to DI, I had only 20-25 minutes or so for the whole English section. During that time I attempted 19 of which 13 were correct and 6 wrong. The result: net score of 11. :-((

My problem seems to be the overall time management. Its time I did something about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home