Money Matters.
Have been going out for dinner off late. It started of with Friday. Saturday I ate at home and now last 2 days been out again. Seems like I've not learned from mistakes at all. I'm continuing to splurge money hither-tither. At such a rate, I'll not end up saving anything at all.
And the error in my salary calculation and the annual incentive not coming my way is not helping one bit. :-(( Thats one reason why I want the US trip to be finalized as soon as possible so that I'll atleast have some decent saving.
And the error in my salary calculation and the annual incentive not coming my way is not helping one bit. :-(( Thats one reason why I want the US trip to be finalized as soon as possible so that I'll atleast have some decent saving.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home