Livin' up to my reputation..
Its really heartening to see me livin up to my reputation. You wonder why?? The reason is that I'd started off this blog as a conscious (struggled a bit with the spelling there..was confused whether it should be 'sc' or 'cs') effort to update it dilligently everyday. But there's been a loooong break of almost a week since the last post. Now that's typical me.
Whatever I undertake I make a conscious (this time it didnt take long) :-)) concerted effort to continue it regularly, but somewhere down the line; something happens, either I get lazy or busy (or whatever other excuse I come up with) and the thing just falls by the wayside. And after sometime, I pick up the pieces and start off all over again.
Actually, the post about the month being jinxed (Click here), I'd initially intended it to be a small post and I had posted it here, but later I changed my mind, made it into a bigger and more detailed post and posted it at its current location. So to be honest the delay's not much. Anyways, I really , seriously intend to post stuff daily here. So Long!
Whatever I undertake I make a conscious (this time it didnt take long) :-)) concerted effort to continue it regularly, but somewhere down the line; something happens, either I get lazy or busy (or whatever other excuse I come up with) and the thing just falls by the wayside. And after sometime, I pick up the pieces and start off all over again.
Actually, the post about the month being jinxed (Click here), I'd initially intended it to be a small post and I had posted it here, but later I changed my mind, made it into a bigger and more detailed post and posted it at its current location. So to be honest the delay's not much. Anyways, I really , seriously intend to post stuff daily here. So Long!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home