Of Old Colleagues and New!!
My first day outside of the ODC. I'd been a part of that ODC for almost 2 years now and I went out of it before I could blink my eye. More than anything I'll miss my team-members. I was a part of a wonderful team and I made some good friends. I'll definitely miss the "snacks" my friends used to get which most of the others ate leaving them to sift through a few morsels.
One unforgettable moment, in fact 2 now that I think of it. One was when I was down with back problem and everybody from my team came and visited me. The other was when these guys gifted me a half-shirt as a farewell gift. That was extremely touching. I wore it today just to show it to them and everybody liked it and I proudly flaunted it. :-))
Well, I'm definitely looking forward to tomorrow. Why?? Its Friday!!! Of Course!
One unforgettable moment, in fact 2 now that I think of it. One was when I was down with back problem and everybody from my team came and visited me. The other was when these guys gifted me a half-shirt as a farewell gift. That was extremely touching. I wore it today just to show it to them and everybody liked it and I proudly flaunted it. :-))
Well, I'm definitely looking forward to tomorrow. Why?? Its Friday!!! Of Course!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home