Sigh of relief!!!
Today, I breathed a sigh of relief. After almost 3 weeks, I got my car back. Earlier in the evening I drove it back from the service center to my house. It feels awesome. Its become a lot smoother, the gear-shaft was changed. So were all the 4 tires. And most of the components in the A/C (condenser, coil, dispenser valve, coolant and the gas inside) everything has been changed. The cooling now is amazing!!
Another thing that finally happenend is my getting out of the "clutches" of my existing client. I'm referring to Openwave and their projects. Today I moved out of the ODC. I was touched when my team members gifted me a shirt as a parting gift.
So the wheel of change has started rotating in my case. I hope the US thing also happens fast now. The only sad part is that im poorer by almost 30 thousand rupees. Because thats the amount I had to pay to the car service center!!! So all in all a mixed bag kind of a day for me.
Another thing that finally happenend is my getting out of the "clutches" of my existing client. I'm referring to Openwave and their projects. Today I moved out of the ODC. I was touched when my team members gifted me a shirt as a parting gift.
So the wheel of change has started rotating in my case. I hope the US thing also happens fast now. The only sad part is that im poorer by almost 30 thousand rupees. Because thats the amount I had to pay to the car service center!!! So all in all a mixed bag kind of a day for me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home