Waiting waiting and still waiting...
The last couple of days have been so damn frustrating. I feel as though nothing is happening. What?? You dont understand?? I dont understand either!! My car's gone for servicing and its not yet come back. Check this post for further details about it.
The other thing is I havent got any information whatsoever about my "impending" US trip. The earliest plan was to go to the US on the 3rd of October. But now its getting more and more delayed. The date thats now being talked about is the 1st of November. Wow, thats a delay of almost a month!! But then all this is in the air. Nothing's concrete!
I'm tired of this wait. Oh My God, Its so damn frustrating to know that you're gonna be getting something but just dont know when. Its worse than even Labour Pain. :-))
The other thing is I havent got any information whatsoever about my "impending" US trip. The earliest plan was to go to the US on the 3rd of October. But now its getting more and more delayed. The date thats now being talked about is the 1st of November. Wow, thats a delay of almost a month!! But then all this is in the air. Nothing's concrete!
I'm tired of this wait. Oh My God, Its so damn frustrating to know that you're gonna be getting something but just dont know when. Its worse than even Labour Pain. :-))


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home