Just Another Sunday!!
Its heartening to see me take pains to actually live up to my promise of posting some details or the other every single day isnt it? :-))) Anyways, lets see how long this sincere effort lasts. Knowing me it should not last long...hehehehe...
This Sunday was like just another Sunday. Lazed around in bed till 9.00 am and then had to get ready to get to the MockCAT centre on time. This Mock was not as good as the last one (not that I cracked the last one). Should be getting around 24 marks. Was thinking to myself..Oh No!! Not Again!! Will I ever cross the 30 barrier??? Next time I'm definitely gonna attempt to do it.
Actually, where I'm going wrong is marking answers where I'm not entirely sure of the answers. It's paid off for me sometimes but its also caused me a lot of harm. Nonetheless, this time around made a sincere attempt to read all the questions in Quant.
Finally, the Formula-1 season has come to an end. I almost already cant wait for the next season to start. Ferrari were not at all competitive this year and McLaren and Renault ruled the roost. Had it not been for the consistency of Alonso (or rather should I say the inconsistency of Raikönnen) McLaren would have swept away the drivers' title.
Ho..Hummm...thats enough for today I guess, and its back to the grind from tomorrow onwards. What??? You dont know why?? Its yet another Manic Monday!! Oh My God dread to think of it. Anyways, feelin damn sleepy now. Catch cha soon!!
This Sunday was like just another Sunday. Lazed around in bed till 9.00 am and then had to get ready to get to the MockCAT centre on time. This Mock was not as good as the last one (not that I cracked the last one). Should be getting around 24 marks. Was thinking to myself..Oh No!! Not Again!! Will I ever cross the 30 barrier??? Next time I'm definitely gonna attempt to do it.
Actually, where I'm going wrong is marking answers where I'm not entirely sure of the answers. It's paid off for me sometimes but its also caused me a lot of harm. Nonetheless, this time around made a sincere attempt to read all the questions in Quant.
Finally, the Formula-1 season has come to an end. I almost already cant wait for the next season to start. Ferrari were not at all competitive this year and McLaren and Renault ruled the roost. Had it not been for the consistency of Alonso (or rather should I say the inconsistency of Raikönnen) McLaren would have swept away the drivers' title.
Ho..Hummm...thats enough for today I guess, and its back to the grind from tomorrow onwards. What??? You dont know why?? Its yet another Manic Monday!! Oh My God dread to think of it. Anyways, feelin damn sleepy now. Catch cha soon!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home