A Recent Wierd Dream...
A few days back...I had the wierdest dream...Its about this great friend...(I wont name anyone here)...I had a dream where he is telling me that he is going to adopt a boy...and he's gonna name him Johnny...and he's naming him Johnny because of Johnny Depp...And this guy is asking me about Johnny Depp..
Now why would I get this dream...I know this friend is not gonna be married for the next year or so atleast...And secondly, I'm not too great a fan of Johnny Depp...in fact i've not even seen the movie Pirates of the Carribean...(part 1 or 2)...
SO...bottomline....I'm completely at a loss to explain this dream...
Its one of those inexplicable mind-tricks...which makes absolutely no sense...
Now why would I get this dream...I know this friend is not gonna be married for the next year or so atleast...And secondly, I'm not too great a fan of Johnny Depp...in fact i've not even seen the movie Pirates of the Carribean...(part 1 or 2)...
SO...bottomline....I'm completely at a loss to explain this dream...
Its one of those inexplicable mind-tricks...which makes absolutely no sense...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home