Anonymous
Its pretty rare that I get comments on my blog post. And suddenly out of no where, I got 2 for my previous post. One was an old colleague. He was in my school actually. 2 years senior to me. A nice guy pretty helpful. And I've been a bit lazy in contacting him. Yeah thats me! But I'll get in touch with him soon.
The second comment is more of a mystery. Someone visited my blog, read my post and also posted some pretty interesting stuff as a comment. I've been desperately trying to figure out who it could be.
The comment was posted 06:53 am IST on Monday, so apart from 1 guy whom I know could be awake at that time, it couldnt be anybody else from India. The same time is middle of the night in Europe so it couldnt be anyone from there. Interestingly, the same time is 09:23 pm EDT or 06:23 pm PST, so most likely its somebody from the US. Also another clue is the word "scrap" so that means this person is on my friends list on Orkut.
Okay after such a round of Sherlock Holmes like deduction, I'm lost. Cant proceed further. So...Anonymous unveil yourself and I'll bow to thee!
The second comment is more of a mystery. Someone visited my blog, read my post and also posted some pretty interesting stuff as a comment. I've been desperately trying to figure out who it could be.
The comment was posted 06:53 am IST on Monday, so apart from 1 guy whom I know could be awake at that time, it couldnt be anybody else from India. The same time is middle of the night in Europe so it couldnt be anyone from there. Interestingly, the same time is 09:23 pm EDT or 06:23 pm PST, so most likely its somebody from the US. Also another clue is the word "scrap" so that means this person is on my friends list on Orkut.
Okay after such a round of Sherlock Holmes like deduction, I'm lost. Cant proceed further. So...Anonymous unveil yourself and I'll bow to thee!


1 Comments:
its rather annoying to get anonymous postings...so i have disabled anonymous postings from my blog page..if someone wants to say something to me...let them have the guts to show themselves...mwahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home