Totally Lattu
Me's completely head over heels for her. Can you believe what I did yesterday? I was at work and due to some reason my phone lost its network. I am completely unaware of this untill I got a call from her on my office phone number. I was absolutely startled and before I could ask her why she called on that number, she asked me, why is my other number not reachable.
Thats when I realized that my "home" phone does not have network. Its happened just once before and that too yesterday morning. Maybe its time to change my phone. Thats what she also said. Then I told her that I'm waiting for the iPhone. She told me that she's got pretty bad usage reviews for the iPhone.
Anyways, we were just chatting generally. She told me that she went to a lot of colleges for this promotional event that she's responsible for etc and she was just having lunch at 07:30 PM in the evening and she just had a sandwich in the afternoon. WOW!!! In the midst of it all I could hear somebody calling out to her and she said she has to go and will call me later.
Sometime later, about 09-ish I called her but she was on an other call. In about 10 minutes or so she called back. I asked her how does her work scene look like and she said she'll take atleast another hour or so to leave. I asked he if she would like me to come over pick her up and drop her. She asked me in return if I'd like to do that.
I told her I'd be happy to do that. So another long drive and long night lay ahead of me. My work took longer to finish than I imaginged and I could leave only by about 09:45 or so. I drove like crazy and reached her office by about 11 or so. I was kinda puzzled as to why she hadnt called me because I'd spoken to her close to 2 hours back and said that I'd be at her place in 1 hour. But then I decided I wasnt going to call her.
I'd parked the car and had called for the lift and I was just waiting when her call came. She asked me where I was and I told her I was downstairs waiting for the lift. I reached her office and met her. She was "immersed" in some budgeting stuff for her event. I just waited and she got a message on her cell-phone. It was from her sister and it said something like her mom & dad going beserk on her because of her late hours and blah blah blah.
Finally she finished off her stuff and asked me if I'd like to have some coffee. I said yes. We walked to the common smoking area where she said her dad's very pissed off and wanted her to put in her papers right away. I asked her what's she gonna do and she said she's gotta have a job in hand before she can quit.
We walked back into her office, picked up her bags and started to walk towards the lift. Her office is located on the 10th floor and has a main gate and a side gate. When we reached the lobby, we found the main gate closed so we had to walk around through the side gate use a small dark alley to get onto the main road. Thats where she said she got chased by a dog some nights back.
We sat in the car and she asked me if I had finished dinner. I said I hadnt, she suggested we go to MacDonalds and get some stuff. I said a take-away burger or something would be good. We were just about to enter in Mac's when her mom called. She told her that she was there with me. We quickly got stuff to eat and walked back to the car.
She started to talk about the gossip happening in office about me and her. The office people knew about her engagement break-off and now I come to her office regularly and pick her up. The catch-phrase of her radio channel is "fatafat generation" and they talk about her as being very fatafat in "seeing" somebody else when her engagement had just broken off.
I told her "what the f*** is their problem". Why are these people interested in other peoples' personal lives. The topic then changed to how her folks at home would be pissed off when she reaches home. Then she asked me to come over to her house inside and wait for a while so that her folks are distracted away from the main issue - of her late working hours.
I was totally at sea. I didn't know what to say. I was lost for words. I was uncomfortable and just remained silent. She was smiling at my discomfiture. She said its okay. I should chill and just take it easy. She said she uses T and M (her sister's friends) as a distraction many-a-times because when they're there at her place, the main issue gets sidelined. I thought to myself - Ah Ha...she's a smart cookie!
I told her the reason why I shouldn't come upstairs. I said that sometimes I just say things without giving a proper thought to it and that becomes a big issue. To avoid such incidents I shouldn't come. (At the back of my mind, I was thinking about how late it is and what her parents would think if I came upstairs to her house). She told me to chill and to make me comfortable, she just lightly touched my hand.
I thought, that was nice. I think I am beginning to get through to her. Maybe. Or I was hoping that to happen. Fingers crossed. Lets see.
She then asked me why my mom hadnt called and I said when she'd gone to the rest room just before we left her office, I had called up home and told that I would be coming home late. I told her that as long as my mom is kept informed about my whereabouts, she's cool.
So we reached her building and I drove inside. I parked and she just got a call again from her mom. Thats when I decided on an impulse I will go upstairs. Then I asked her when I reach her doorstep, should I just walk in or what do I say to get in? She quickly said you can always use the "restroom" excuse for getting in. (Boy! she's very smart)
I went up and when her mom opened the door, I asked her if I could use the restroom. She of course gladly let me in. I went in the restroom, had a pee, flushed, washed my hands and came out. She asked me if I needed some water, I said yes. There was some movie playing on the TV. Her mom asked me about my parents and I said everybody's doing good.
Her mom asked about my sister and I said that she'll come home next week and stay with us. I said thats always a good time at home because my sister teaches my mom about some really good north-indian dishes and we all get some different good food to eat at home.
Then I said I have to leave because its getting late and left. Back down, I was filled with nervous energy. So much so that I fumbled at the door of her building lobby and then fumbled again at opening the door of my car.
Finally I reached home and just hit the sack. I knew she might msg me at night but I decided NOT to keep the cell-phone with me because I might be tempted to reply at night itself. Besides, I wanted to just test if she would message me in the first place, because my thought was pure speculation.
Today when I checked my phone in the morning, I saw her msg and was secretly happy. And I started to hope, things just might work out.
I hope it does. I pray it does.
Thats when I realized that my "home" phone does not have network. Its happened just once before and that too yesterday morning. Maybe its time to change my phone. Thats what she also said. Then I told her that I'm waiting for the iPhone. She told me that she's got pretty bad usage reviews for the iPhone.
Anyways, we were just chatting generally. She told me that she went to a lot of colleges for this promotional event that she's responsible for etc and she was just having lunch at 07:30 PM in the evening and she just had a sandwich in the afternoon. WOW!!! In the midst of it all I could hear somebody calling out to her and she said she has to go and will call me later.
Sometime later, about 09-ish I called her but she was on an other call. In about 10 minutes or so she called back. I asked her how does her work scene look like and she said she'll take atleast another hour or so to leave. I asked he if she would like me to come over pick her up and drop her. She asked me in return if I'd like to do that.
I told her I'd be happy to do that. So another long drive and long night lay ahead of me. My work took longer to finish than I imaginged and I could leave only by about 09:45 or so. I drove like crazy and reached her office by about 11 or so. I was kinda puzzled as to why she hadnt called me because I'd spoken to her close to 2 hours back and said that I'd be at her place in 1 hour. But then I decided I wasnt going to call her.
I'd parked the car and had called for the lift and I was just waiting when her call came. She asked me where I was and I told her I was downstairs waiting for the lift. I reached her office and met her. She was "immersed" in some budgeting stuff for her event. I just waited and she got a message on her cell-phone. It was from her sister and it said something like her mom & dad going beserk on her because of her late hours and blah blah blah.
Finally she finished off her stuff and asked me if I'd like to have some coffee. I said yes. We walked to the common smoking area where she said her dad's very pissed off and wanted her to put in her papers right away. I asked her what's she gonna do and she said she's gotta have a job in hand before she can quit.
We walked back into her office, picked up her bags and started to walk towards the lift. Her office is located on the 10th floor and has a main gate and a side gate. When we reached the lobby, we found the main gate closed so we had to walk around through the side gate use a small dark alley to get onto the main road. Thats where she said she got chased by a dog some nights back.
We sat in the car and she asked me if I had finished dinner. I said I hadnt, she suggested we go to MacDonalds and get some stuff. I said a take-away burger or something would be good. We were just about to enter in Mac's when her mom called. She told her that she was there with me. We quickly got stuff to eat and walked back to the car.
She started to talk about the gossip happening in office about me and her. The office people knew about her engagement break-off and now I come to her office regularly and pick her up. The catch-phrase of her radio channel is "fatafat generation" and they talk about her as being very fatafat in "seeing" somebody else when her engagement had just broken off.
I told her "what the f*** is their problem". Why are these people interested in other peoples' personal lives. The topic then changed to how her folks at home would be pissed off when she reaches home. Then she asked me to come over to her house inside and wait for a while so that her folks are distracted away from the main issue - of her late working hours.
I was totally at sea. I didn't know what to say. I was lost for words. I was uncomfortable and just remained silent. She was smiling at my discomfiture. She said its okay. I should chill and just take it easy. She said she uses T and M (her sister's friends) as a distraction many-a-times because when they're there at her place, the main issue gets sidelined. I thought to myself - Ah Ha...she's a smart cookie!
I told her the reason why I shouldn't come upstairs. I said that sometimes I just say things without giving a proper thought to it and that becomes a big issue. To avoid such incidents I shouldn't come. (At the back of my mind, I was thinking about how late it is and what her parents would think if I came upstairs to her house). She told me to chill and to make me comfortable, she just lightly touched my hand.
I thought, that was nice. I think I am beginning to get through to her. Maybe. Or I was hoping that to happen. Fingers crossed. Lets see.
She then asked me why my mom hadnt called and I said when she'd gone to the rest room just before we left her office, I had called up home and told that I would be coming home late. I told her that as long as my mom is kept informed about my whereabouts, she's cool.
So we reached her building and I drove inside. I parked and she just got a call again from her mom. Thats when I decided on an impulse I will go upstairs. Then I asked her when I reach her doorstep, should I just walk in or what do I say to get in? She quickly said you can always use the "restroom" excuse for getting in. (Boy! she's very smart)
I went up and when her mom opened the door, I asked her if I could use the restroom. She of course gladly let me in. I went in the restroom, had a pee, flushed, washed my hands and came out. She asked me if I needed some water, I said yes. There was some movie playing on the TV. Her mom asked me about my parents and I said everybody's doing good.
Her mom asked about my sister and I said that she'll come home next week and stay with us. I said thats always a good time at home because my sister teaches my mom about some really good north-indian dishes and we all get some different good food to eat at home.
Then I said I have to leave because its getting late and left. Back down, I was filled with nervous energy. So much so that I fumbled at the door of her building lobby and then fumbled again at opening the door of my car.
Finally I reached home and just hit the sack. I knew she might msg me at night but I decided NOT to keep the cell-phone with me because I might be tempted to reply at night itself. Besides, I wanted to just test if she would message me in the first place, because my thought was pure speculation.
Today when I checked my phone in the morning, I saw her msg and was secretly happy. And I started to hope, things just might work out.
I hope it does. I pray it does.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home