Its Complicated
Well...the whole situation is complicated.
Just on an instinct, I called her up yesterday evening and spoke to her. She was sounding down. I could immediately sense it and asked her what it was. She said she cant say it over the phone. I immediately asked her if I could come over and pick her up from work and drop her home. She said yes. I was home but I didnt tell her that. I told her I was still at work and will leave by 08:30 or so and meet her by 09:30.
I met her at 09:30 at her office. She immediately asked me if I wanted to get some coffee. I said yes. She got me a cup and got herself a cup as well, picked up a cigarette and we went out. I asked her what it was, she said its some shit happening at work. I told her it will get sorted out. Then out of the blue she said my hair's looking wierd and ran her hand through my hair. I was thrilled, absolutely over the top. No one has ever done it to me. I said I havent groomed my hair properly.
We then talked about her job offers and how she has 2 in her hand right now and one's in Bangalore. But she said they're very small companies. Our coffees were done with and we headed back into her office. Her mom called she didnt say I was there. I kinda wondered why.
I waited around till she completed her work and then we left at around 10:00 PM or so. I asked her if she had dinner. She replied negatively and I told her I didnt have it either. She asked me if we could go to MacDonalds'. I said yes.
We went in and sat. Got a burger some fries and this KungFu Panda doll which she was intrigued about. :-) I offered to pay but she said she'd pay. I didnt force the issue. We sat down, I asked her about gossip at home since I'd met her mama on Monday. She said nothing much happened, her mama said to her folks he likes me. So her folks then asked her where is this going. She said she doesnt know. I told her that my sister would like to meet her. She said it would have to be on the weekend.
We finished dinner and were about to head out and she got a call from home. She said she would have to step out to pick up the phone since she hasnt told her folks at home that she's with me. I said okay. She was back and then we proceeded to go home.
We were just talking generally and I dont know what prompted her and she said she got a mail from her ex fiancee. He wanted his stuff back. Apparently she has his PSP, a phone and the engagement ring which his mom gave to her and some other stuff. She said she was absolutely frustrated with the whole thing because firstly her ex didnt tell her the reason why he broke up the engagement and now rudely, he's asking his stuff back.
I have never been in this situation neither have I gone through a break-up. So I was completely in a quandry. I didnt understand what to say and what not to. I agreed with her about he being rude in asking his stuff back. She said she has about 3 emails which are saved as drafts in her mailbox which she hasnt sent to him. She said she's so frustrated that she wants to pee on the PSP. :-).
I only said that I'm a wrong person to give advice on this but if I were you, I would put everything in an envelope and just courier it to him and write him an email saying that this is the last time that she's talking to him and not to bother her henceforth. I also said if she wants to be a little bit dignified then just send everything back and put his email on blocked list or report as spam or something like that.
She also told me that because of him some 70-odd thousand rupees which she paid for the reception arrangements are also stuck and the banquet hall manager is not willing to return the money, but she is trying to arrange some event which will be done at no extra cost and the event promoters will then give the money back to her.
Anyways, thank god for good music and thank god for my choice of music and thank god for my mba class friends' gift, it did make her comfortable. Finally when she suddenly became quiet, I just caressed her thigh and said to her, everything will turn out alright.
Sometime later, we were in Juhu and she got a call from her home. She quickly opened the glass windows and motioned me to switch off the music which I promptly did. She said she's on her way home and coming just by herself.
Finally, when I stopped the car outside the entrance of her building, in a sudden motion she just outstretched her arms, leaned forward and hugged me. It was a first and I was feeling out of this world. Boy! I love her so much.
I reached home, showered and lying on my bed, I sent her a message saying everything will work out fine, time heals everything and as Shahrukh says in Om Shanti Om, Happys Endings.
Just on an instinct, I called her up yesterday evening and spoke to her. She was sounding down. I could immediately sense it and asked her what it was. She said she cant say it over the phone. I immediately asked her if I could come over and pick her up from work and drop her home. She said yes. I was home but I didnt tell her that. I told her I was still at work and will leave by 08:30 or so and meet her by 09:30.
I met her at 09:30 at her office. She immediately asked me if I wanted to get some coffee. I said yes. She got me a cup and got herself a cup as well, picked up a cigarette and we went out. I asked her what it was, she said its some shit happening at work. I told her it will get sorted out. Then out of the blue she said my hair's looking wierd and ran her hand through my hair. I was thrilled, absolutely over the top. No one has ever done it to me. I said I havent groomed my hair properly.
We then talked about her job offers and how she has 2 in her hand right now and one's in Bangalore. But she said they're very small companies. Our coffees were done with and we headed back into her office. Her mom called she didnt say I was there. I kinda wondered why.
I waited around till she completed her work and then we left at around 10:00 PM or so. I asked her if she had dinner. She replied negatively and I told her I didnt have it either. She asked me if we could go to MacDonalds'. I said yes.
We went in and sat. Got a burger some fries and this KungFu Panda doll which she was intrigued about. :-) I offered to pay but she said she'd pay. I didnt force the issue. We sat down, I asked her about gossip at home since I'd met her mama on Monday. She said nothing much happened, her mama said to her folks he likes me. So her folks then asked her where is this going. She said she doesnt know. I told her that my sister would like to meet her. She said it would have to be on the weekend.
We finished dinner and were about to head out and she got a call from home. She said she would have to step out to pick up the phone since she hasnt told her folks at home that she's with me. I said okay. She was back and then we proceeded to go home.
We were just talking generally and I dont know what prompted her and she said she got a mail from her ex fiancee. He wanted his stuff back. Apparently she has his PSP, a phone and the engagement ring which his mom gave to her and some other stuff. She said she was absolutely frustrated with the whole thing because firstly her ex didnt tell her the reason why he broke up the engagement and now rudely, he's asking his stuff back.
I have never been in this situation neither have I gone through a break-up. So I was completely in a quandry. I didnt understand what to say and what not to. I agreed with her about he being rude in asking his stuff back. She said she has about 3 emails which are saved as drafts in her mailbox which she hasnt sent to him. She said she's so frustrated that she wants to pee on the PSP. :-).
I only said that I'm a wrong person to give advice on this but if I were you, I would put everything in an envelope and just courier it to him and write him an email saying that this is the last time that she's talking to him and not to bother her henceforth. I also said if she wants to be a little bit dignified then just send everything back and put his email on blocked list or report as spam or something like that.
She also told me that because of him some 70-odd thousand rupees which she paid for the reception arrangements are also stuck and the banquet hall manager is not willing to return the money, but she is trying to arrange some event which will be done at no extra cost and the event promoters will then give the money back to her.
Anyways, thank god for good music and thank god for my choice of music and thank god for my mba class friends' gift, it did make her comfortable. Finally when she suddenly became quiet, I just caressed her thigh and said to her, everything will turn out alright.
Sometime later, we were in Juhu and she got a call from her home. She quickly opened the glass windows and motioned me to switch off the music which I promptly did. She said she's on her way home and coming just by herself.
Finally, when I stopped the car outside the entrance of her building, in a sudden motion she just outstretched her arms, leaned forward and hugged me. It was a first and I was feeling out of this world. Boy! I love her so much.
I reached home, showered and lying on my bed, I sent her a message saying everything will work out fine, time heals everything and as Shahrukh says in Om Shanti Om, Happys Endings.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home