Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Wait

With the ending of my project, the wait begins until I become a part of another project. Today was an amazing day at work. I reached office at 11:00 and left at 04:00. I cleaned up my desk in preparation for my Friday departure.

One very important thing left to do is cleanup my PC. Thats going to take, helluva long time.

Planning to take the day off on Friday and prepare for my departure. Meanwhile, uncertainty prevails over my destination. San Diego or Mumbai is the question. Nobody has a clue.

There are pros and cons of each. If its San Diego, then I'll know for certain that I'll be there for 6 months. If its Mumbai, I'll be with family and then wait for the San Diego thing to materialize. Until that time I'll be just warming my seats. :-)

Frankly, I dont know what will be good for me. Lets hope for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home