Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Devil and Deep Sea Conundrum

I am absolutely at sea with this situation.

I like her, her family likes me but she's confused. She said we should be like friends. She says her sister and sister's friends are protective about her. They feel that she's on a rebound (What the hell's a rebound anyway).

She's never been good with relationships. (Doesnt mean this one might go bad as well). They feel that this relationship will also end up like others she's been in. (How can they arrive at a conclusion without her giving it a chance).

Now the conundrum -

If I pull out and decide to be gentlemanly and leave her to herself, I will be categorized as an evil guy just like many others she's been together with and will vindicate her sister and sister's friends' point of view.

If I continue they will still be protective of her and make her think WHAT-IF he pulls out and has a commitment phobia, because they love her and care for her and dont want her hurt one more time.

WHAT THE **** SHOULD I DO????????????

Anybody....please....anyone....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home